Recruitment & Placement Section: (562) 826-5651
Location: Bldg 4, 1st Floor
The VA Long Beach Healthcare System is one of the most diversified tertiary health care providers in the VA. It is a teaching hospital, providing a full range of patient care services, with state-of-the-art technology as well as education and research. Comprehensive health care is provided through primary care, tertiary care, and long-term care in areas of medicine, surgery, psychiatry, physical medicine and rehabilitation, neurology, oncology, dentistry, spinal cord injury, geriatrics, and extended care. The VA Long Beach Healthcare System currently consists of four community based outpatient clinics (CBOC) located in Anaheim, Santa Ana, Villages at Cabrillo, Long Beach, and our newest is located in Santa Fe Springs/Whittier.
The Best Career at VA Long Beach Healthcare System
- 2 1/2 - 5 Weeks of vacation each year.
- 2 1/2 weeks of sick leave each year.
- 10 paid holidays
- Federal Benefits*
- Recruitment/Retension Bonuses
- Relocation Assistance may be offered
Student Loan Program
- Education Assistance
- Education Leave
Additional Information about resources in and around VA Long Beach vicinity:
We are actively recruiting the following positions:
- Cal State University Long Beach (CSULB*) (Next building from VALBHS)
- Affiliation with UCI *
- Child Care available on campus
- Credit Union* available on Campus
- Federal student repayment loan program by OPM
Application Package includes:
VA Form 10-2850a (Application for Advanced Practice Nurse, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Practitioner and Registered Nurse)
VA Form 10-2580c (Application for LVN)
You may view our announcements online and receive application materials on this page. Please visit our vacancy announcements on one of the following sites —
Clinical Vacancies (select this facility from the drop-down list which appears)
All Current Vacancies in the Department of Veterans Affairs *
All Current Vacancies in the Federal Government
* Links will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Website. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked websites. The link will open in a new window.