My HealtheVet is a web-based application designed for Veterans and their families to actively take part in and manage their healthcare like never before. Need to fill your prescription? No problem, My HealtheVet puts you in the driver's seat to insure you receive the "Best Care Anywhere."
Here are a few of the current benefits My HealtheVet offers:
- VA Prescription Refill Services
- VA Benefits & Services
- Local VA Events & Activities
- Personal Health Journals
- Vitals Tracking & Graphing
- Military Health History
- Activity/Food Journals
- Healthy Living Centers
- VA News & Feature Stories
- Disease & Condition Centers
- Trusted Health Information
Follow these 5 easy steps to begin:
- Register at My HealtheVet (MHV) online at: www.myhealth.va.gov
- View the orientation video on-line or at one of the VA Clinics listed below.
- Visit your closest VA facility or clinic and show one government-issued photo ID such as military ID, driver’s license, or passport and show your VA Identification Card (VIC).
- Print and fill VA form (10-5345a) which will give you access to your personal health information. Click here for form
- Lastly, bring your ID, form 10-5345a and visit any of the following locations to complete the In Person Authentication Process (IPA):
VA Medical Center Long Beach
- Medical Library
-3rd Floor, Bldg. 1
- Release of Information
For a problem with My HealtheVet registration or prescription refills, please use the contact us link on the My HealtheVet website. For all other issues, we are only a phone call away. Please call the Long Beach Veterans Health Education Coordinator at (562)826-8000 ext. 2322 or (888)769-8387 ext. 2322.