VA Long Beach Healthcare System
We consider it a privilege to provide the best healthcare possible to the men and women who have dedicated their lives in service to our country.
Chief: Michael Ascari, Pharm.D., MS
Assistant Chief: Steven Chretien
Business Manager: Mathew Pelletier, Pharm. D., MBA
To be sure you receive your medicine on time:
- Please make sure that your prescription has refills available
- Order refills at least two weeks before you run out of your medicine
- Save more time, ask if you are eligible for a 90 day supply
If you do not have any refills on your prescription left, please contact a representative from your Primary Care Team.
If you do not have a current Primary Care Team assignment or are not sure of your Team assignment call 562-826-4975.
There are three ways to order refills:
- Phone: the Audiocare re-order system at 888-771-8387 ext. 5744
- Internet: visit My HealtheVet and order your refills online
- Mail: send in your barcode re-order sheet to the pharmacy
Questions about your medication?A VA Long Beach Pharmacist is available to discuss your medications with you Monday through Friday. We are here from 8:00am - 4:00pm except Holidays. Please call (562) 826-5503 and follow the prompts to speak with a Pharmacist.
Need Medical Advice?A registered nurse is available to answer questions related to health care 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Call 877-252-4866
Visiting from a VA outside of Southern California?We’re here to serve you. Please check in with the Patient Business Office in Building OP 126, 1st Floor, before requesting a prescription refill from Pharmacy.
- Building 164, 1st Floor
Hours of Operation
- Monday thru Friday - 8:00am to 8:00pm