VA Long Beach Healthcare System
The My HealtheVet Help Desk is available toll free Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. to 5 p.m., at 877-327-0022 or contact Jason Lytle, My HealtheVet Coordinator at 562-826-8000, ext. 22563.
How it Works
My HealtheVet is VA's Personal Health Record, and it was designed for Veterans, Servicemembers, their dependents and caregivers. It provides 24-hour access to VA health care, VA information and other VA services. By successfully registering for a free account, Veterans can refill VA Long Beach prescriptions online, access the Veterans Health Library and research many other health related topics on their own. When Veterans upgrade to a Premium account, they can view their VA appointments online, check their VA lab results, view VA notes and engage in Secure Messaging – a secure, web-based message service that allows the Veteran to communicate non-urgent, non-critical healthcare issues and concerns with their Primary Care Providers and other participating health care teams.
How To Register
- Type www.myhealth.va.gov in the address bar on your web browser, and then select Enter.
- When the MHV homepage opens, click the red Register tab.
- When the registration page opens, complete all of the information, review and accept all Terms & Conditions by clicking all three boxes, then click Save.
- After you have registered, go to www.myhealth.va.gov again. Then login with the User ID and the Password you have just created to access the website.
Make sure you bookmark www.myhealth.va.gov for future use.
How to Upgrade to a Premium Account
- Print, read and sign the My HealtheVet release of Information form (VA Form 10-5345a) or pick up a form in Building 165, room 218 C or room 212 D.
- Take a copy of your signed form and government issued identification ( valid driver's license or Veterans Identification Card) to VA Long Beach, or one of our community clinics and give it to a qualified VA staff member.
- After the VA staff verifies your information, your My HealtheVet account can be upgraded.
- Remember – to access above online features, a Veteran must be logged into www.myhealth.va.gov and already have a Username and Password established. If you forgot your Username and/or Password, click “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” links located on the home page.
**Ensure you spell out your name exactly as it appears on your government issued ID, or this may cause errors with your upgrade.
The My HealtheVet Help Desk is available toll free Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. to 5 p.m., at 877-327-0022.
Tibor Rubin VA Medical Center
Bldg. 126, First Floor, Room 1W102A
- 562-826-8000 Ext. 22563 or 22322
Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.